Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tee time - 7:25am

Took a few early pictures of the official Rolex of Pebble Beach, the pro-shop and me at the #1 Tee. The starter came to greet us – I don’t remember a word he said. My heart was racing a mile a minute.



I couldn’t believe that I was standing at the #1 tee of Pebble! Our playing partners were a father and son from Kansas City. Dad – Rich – is a Precor dealer in the MidWest, his son Alec is an Electrical Engineering student at University of Missouri. Rich is a great golfer, one of those guys that can remember every shot he has made on every hole of every course. He had played Pebble once before 10 years earlier and remembered the exact location of the #1 tee box and the pin placement. I am amazed by guys like this – I have trouble remembering what club I just hit and these guys remember things from years ago!

No comments: