Wednesday, April 11, 2007

At the turn...

Intersting halfway house - they ask that you tee off from #10 first, then hit the food shack. I was hungry but choices were limited so a hotdog, chips, a banana and a coke hit the spot.


At the half way house, Tommy pulled me aside and said – “Teddy, you are thinking too much. This is Pebble Beach, relax and enjoy. I want you to think of only two things – load the gun, shoot the gun and take a wider stance”.


His advice sounded too easy, but I remembered Rule #1 again and took his advice – that is when my round took a turn for the better. I started hitting my irons better, managed to have only 2 sand shots on the back, drives stayed in the fairway, I even blasted my driver on two consecutive holes setting up for great second shots. I was in heaven.

No comments: